The easy way to get symbols, PCB footprints & 3D models
SamacSys and Mouser are delivering a simple, click & drop solution for schematic symbols, PCB footprints and 3D models for millions of parts that's FREE to all engineers to use. It also integrates on install into all major ECAD tools.
Watch the video and learn how to quickly begin using the solution for your next design.
How to use the Schematic Symbols and PCB Footprints:
- Install Library Loader - The PCB Part Libraries require FREE Library Loader software to convert them into your ECAD tool format.
- Run the Library Loader from its desktop shortcut.
- Open your ECAD tool, and the libraries will already be loaded automatically.
- When browsing Mouser's parts, simply click the component ECAD Model symbol from the Mouser site and drop it into your design. Once selected, the schematic symbols, PCB footprints and 3D models are immediately available for use and placement.
- If a part doesn't have a symbol or footprint when clicking on the icon to download, you can build one or request a part. To build, simply use the wizard from SamacSys to create both the schematic symbol and PCB footprint. To request a part, fill in the required information, including your email, and SamacSys will contact you once their engineering team has completed the build.
PCB Symbol, Footprint, & 3D Model
Schematic Symbols, PCB Footprints, 3D Mechanical Models all available
PCB Symbol and Footprint
Only Schematic Symbols and PCB Footprints available
Build or Request PCB Symbol or Footprint
No models currently available. Schematic symbol and PCB footprint can be requested
ECAD Tools Supported
SamacSys and Mouser symbols, PCB footprints and 3D models are supported into all major ECAD tools such as Altium, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, KiCad, Zuken and more.